And when it didn’t work, I would become so anxious to lose weight (even if it was only 5 pounds!) that I would start some crazy strict plan, detox, or cleanse. Sometimes I would actually be able to follow them for a few months and get great results, but I could never, ever, maintain them. I was either plugging every calorie into a calorie counter or an excel spreadsheet and working out like a fiend, or I was eating everything that I would deprive myself of until “starting again on Monday”.
It was exhausting, both mentally and physically, but I never trusted that doing less – less exercise, less calculating, less stress, would actually help me to reach my goals.
Who Is The LEAN Life Coaching Group For?
- Women who want to learn more about how hormones affect their body and as a result, have more energy, feel lighter, tighter, and less bloated.
- Women looking to get leaner, stronger or just feel better in their clothes.
- Women who are sick and tired of “starting on Monday” and want to get rid of the “all or nothing, more is better” mentality.
- Women who want to work with an expert to program their workouts without spending a fortune, and get feedback and advice based on their individual needs and goals on a daily basis.
- Women who feel “stuck” with their fitness and fat loss goals and want to learn the most effective and efficient ways to exercise to optimize fat burning.
- Women who are ready to stop dieting and start living a lifestyle that will not only get you great results, but also be something that they can sustain.
- Women who are ready to focus on the PROCESS of getting stronger, both physically and mentally.
- Women who want to repair their relationship with food and have FUN with their exercise routine.
Who Is The LEAN Life Coaching Group NOT For?
- Anyone unwilling to put the work in, both in the kitchen and with their mindset, to create a foundation for a lifestyle change. Like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it!
- Anyone who is looking to lose weight fast. This is not a quick fix.
- Anyone who wants to be told exactly what to eat and when to eat it. You will be guided through this, but it is not a “here take this” type of program. You will be responsible for making your own choices and creating your own meals. There will be recipes and suggested meal plans, but it will only work if you listen to your body, not my meal plan.
- Anyone training for a figure competition or physique contest of any kind. This is a lifestyle, not a competition prep plan.
“I’m so happy I took pictures because it really shows that hard work pays off!! I literally have not worked out LESS in my entire life and gotten better results. Starting weight in July was 154.. Weight today (January 9th).. 143. 11 lbs total! I look and feel better than I ever have. After having my second baby I lost some weight and then was just stuck and now I’ve lost that much more weight just by making small changes. I TRY to get workouts in when I can and with my busy schedule sometimes I don’t or I do a 10 minute video. I don’t feel guilty about it either because I’m making better food choices! I used to do endless hours of cardio & eat foods that were doing nothing to fuel fat loss. I was stuck at a weight for the longest time. Keri’s group has been eye opening for me & has really made me appreciate my body! I don’t go by what the scale says anymore and I rely on how I feel and how my clothes fit. Thank you so much for all of the advice and support!!”[/text_block]
“I want to share with you before and after pics from two months ago when I started your program. I was hesitant to take these pictures because honestly I wasn’t expecting to see much change. I’ve worked out LESS, but by focusing on your strength workouts and not doing as much group fitness at the gym, I’m really starting to see some changes! The adjustments I have made already have given me more energy. I use to feel like I needed a nap midday and that’s no longer the case! Thanks for all the sound advice. I love learning from you and the girls in this group. It’s been such a positive support system!”
“I really can’t say enough about what I have learned and gained from Lean in ’14. I weigh less and am stronger than I have ever been and I don’t go to the gym for hours or feel guilty for eating brownies….I don’t even belong to a gym! My workouts happen at home during nap time or with the kids right there with me, so they need to be quick and effective.
When I started, I just wanted to feel a bit more comfortable in a bathing suit after I had my second child….I honestly didn’t expect the results I got, especially because I don’t feel deprived AT ALL. I can still have wine, dessert and even bread…just not all at once and all the time like I used to.
Little changes like replacing my bowl (or okay maybe 2 bowls) of cereal every morning with a protein shake or eggs, lifting heavier weight and really just thinking about what I was eating and planning for splurges went a long way in terms of how I look and more importantly how I feel. I feel amazing, no more back/neck pain from carrying/lifting kids all day and lots more energy.”
“I just wanted to thank you for this program. It was EXACTLY what I needed. I was spending about two hours in the gym every night after work. I thought if I just walked instead of running I was giving up and my workout was a waste even when I lifted afterwards. For the amount of effort I was putting into it, I wasn’t seeing the results I wanted. My mom, ever so honest, even told me that she felt bad I worked out so much and couldn’t really tell. I knew a large part of it was my diet, but until working with you, I never realized how much of an effect what I was eating was having on me. I notice a significant change in my body, and I haven’t really lost much weight on the scale (maybe 2-3 pounds) but I feel so much better. I rarely, if ever, wore shorts, always felt like my legs were too big for my petite frame and I’ve worn them this summer and felt comfortable in them! Your honesty, the honesty of the women in the group and all of the support have been great! It’s nice that the group is so real and that people are honest about their struggles. Everyone builds each other up instead of putting you down or making you feel guilty. Thank you so much, Keri![/text_block]
“Yesterday I took a Zumba class and was told by a few people that I looked good! (I just saw them a few weeks ago). I’ve literally only lost maybe 2 more pounds but my clothes fit better and I feel stronger and other people are starting to notice! Someone actually said “wow! how much weight have you lost?!”[/text_block]
“I joined Keri’s Lean In Coaching group in May. Since that time, I have completely redefined the way that I look at food and exercise. I always knew what I “should” be eating. I’ve done other plans before that were food plans, and what they told me was obvious: cut out fat, cut down on bread, limit alcohol and work out every day. I would be told what to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and two snacks. I would lose some weight, but would inevitably go back to my “regular” eating when the program ended. With Keri, she explains WHY certain foods are better than others and what effect hormones have on fat loss. This is especially important to me as I enter menopause. Her approach just makes sense for the long-term. It’s not even a “program” for me; it’s a lifestyle. How many pounds have I lost? I don’t know, because I don’t weigh myself anymore. But I do know that I’m down a full size in all of my clothing and I feel better physically than ever before. I’m so happy that Keri advised me to take my measurements and pictures along the way. The scale doesn’t tell the story but pictures certainly do! The added bonus to all of this: the group support from the closed Facebook page. Those ladies are inspirational and funny and real. Can’t say enough about it!”[/text_block]
Immediately after payment you will be re-routed to a registration page where you will choose a username and password for direct access to the LEAN Life private portal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience technical difficulties logging in.
The information presented herein is in no way intended as medical advice or to serve as a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Consult your physician before beginning this program as you would with any exercise and nutrition program. If you choose not to obtain the consent of your physician and/or work with your physician throughout the duration of your time consulting with Keri Mantie you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.